Elections – Bonds
The District does not currently have a pending bond election.
Elections – Directors
General Election of Directors occurs every first Saturday in May of every even numbered year. The next upcoming election will take place in May of 2022.
- Statements of Elected / Appointed Officer
- Official Bonds
- Oaths of Office
- Certification of Unopposed Candidates
Certificación de Candidatos Unicos
- Certificate Declaring Unopposed Status of Candidates for Election to the Board of Directors
- Certificate of Election
- Notice of Deadline to File Applications for Place on Ballot
Aviso de Fecha Limite Para Presentar Solicitudes Para Un Lugar En La Boleta
These notices will remain posted continuously through February 18, 2022.
- Order Calling Directors’ Election
- Resolution Designating Agent of the Secretary of the Board of Directors During the 2022 Directors Election Period
The location of the Election (if one is held) is to be determined and will be updated accordingly.
Elections – Operation and Maintenance Tax
The next election for Meadowcreek Utility District will be held on November 3, 2022.
The Meadowcreek Utility District has entered into a Joint Election Agreement and an Amended Joint Election Agreement with Fort Bend County for the November 3, 2020 Election. Therefore, all Early Voting and Day of Election Voting locations will be provided by Fort Bend County and will be posted upon determination.